1. Open Forex trading account for investors (FBS, Oanda etc)
2. Tell the investors she needs to have full access to their Forex account to manage the trading, she will ‘change the password’ for their account. Once she changes the password, she has full access to the Investor’s accounts.
3. Pretends she makes a deposit for the investors – she will show a ‘successful’ deposit to the investors.
4. However, all her deposits get rejected but she does NOT tell the investors
5. Kitti will then opens fake trading accounts (cent accounts) and keeps the investor’s money for herself. Investors think they have USD10,000 but instead it is 10,000 cents (USD100 only) in their trading account.
6. She will send screenshots to the investors, set up MT4 and MyFXBook links to show trades, lying to investors that she is trading on a standard/VIP USD account.
7. After a few days, investors lose access to the reports as she resets the password and opens more fake ‘cent’ Forex accounts.
8. She uses the excuse that ‘she is travelling’ and the VPN logs her out due to the different IP address she is using to login to trade.
9. When investors ask for withdrawal of capital, money… she will go offline for 4-5 days and makes lots of excuses:
i. pretend she is sick, travelling, no internet to manage the trades.
ii. she does NOT put a stop loss on the trades and leaves the positions open for days/weeks.
iii. all trading accounts go to zero $0
iv. she tells investors she has no money , she will make it back slowly
v. she hope investors forget about it and move on
Kittiyakorn repeats this 100x to scam more investors, while she pockets all their money to her personal bank accounts.